Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Book Birthday I See Me Review by Meghan Ciana Doidge!


Oracle_1_eBookThe day I turned nineteen, I expected to gain what little freedom I could within the restrictions of my bank account and the hallucinations that had haunted me for the last six years. I expected to drive away from a life that had been dictated by the tragedy of others and shaped by the care of strangers. I expected to be alone.
Actually, I relished the idea of being alone.
Instead, I found fear I thought I’d overcome. Uncertainty I thought I’d painstakingly planned away. And terror that was more real than anything I’d ever hallucinated before.
I’d seen terrible, fantastical, and utterly impossible things … but not love. Not until I saw him.

Want to be the first to know? Make sure you’ve signed up for the new release mailing list.

1 comment:

  1. You rock, Maghon! Thank you for reading, reviewing, and sharing this release with me. <3 I had a feeling you'd like Beau. He's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete