Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hunted by Magic by Jasmine Walt!


Hunted By MagicWith the sudden disappearance of Iannis, the Chief Mage, Solantha has erupted into pandemonium. Citizens are rioting in the streets, the Mages Guild is on a misguided warpath, and shifters and humans are fleeing the city in droves. Ridden with guilt, Sunaya defies the Mages Guild and goes off in search of Iannis, trekking into dangerous, uncivilized territory to try and make things right. But Sunaya's relationship with Iannis isn't the only thing at stake -- if she doesn't find him soon, the Resistance might just succeed in plunging the Northia Federation into a devastating and bloody civil war.

 Hunted By Magic

by Jasmine Walt
Series

The Baine Chronicles #3
Genre

Young Adult Fantasy Paranormal
Publisher

Blue Bolt Publishing
Publication Date

May 26, 2016

df2b8-goodreads-button amazon-button
The Baine Chronicles

To celebrate the release of HUNTED BY MAGIC, the third installment in The Baine Chronicles, author Jasmine Walt is offering her entire series for just $0.99 per book!
May 26th TBC Deal

Amazon Links
Burned By Magic  Bound By Magic  Hunted By Magic

About Jasmine Walt
Jasmine WaltI'm obsessed with books, chocolate, and sharp, pointy objects. Somehow, those three things melded together in my head and transformed into a desire to write. Usually fantastical stuff, with a healthy dose of action and romance. My characters are a little (okay, a lot) on the snarky side, and they swear, but they mean well. Even the villains sometimes.

When I'm not working on my next book, you can find me working on my dao sword form, spending time with my family, or binge-watching superhero shows on Netflix. I love to hear from my readers, so if you've got a question or just want to say hi, feel free to contact me via my website at www.jasminewalt.com.

Author Links
website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon




No comments:

Post a Comment